Friday, November 7, 2014

My Favourite Sport

Today I will write about my favorite sport.

In general I like every sport, aquatics, airs, terrestrials, etc. Summer sports and winter sports.
High-speed sports, for example, Formula One, and slight sports as the Figure Skating or Synchronized Swimming.

But, my favorite sport is the swimming. In this sport there are four different styles of Swims.
- The front crawl (is regarded as the fastest of the four styles)
- The breaststroke (Some people refer to breaststroke as the "frog" stroke, as the arms and legs move somewhat like a frog swimming in the water)
- The backstroke (is the only style where predominant on the back. This has the advantage of easy breathing, but the disadvantage that of swimmers not being able to see where they are going. Also, is the only swimming style in the competition that has a different start. This style is similar to front crawl but of back)
- The butterfly (is the style more difficult, because is swum of breast, with both arms moving simultaneously that the butterfly kick or also known as the "dolphin kick")
And there are different categories, for styles or combined, both individual and relay. The categories begin the 25 meters until 1 kilometer and open water since there are categories, 5, 10 and 25 kilometers.


I like this sport because I exercise of whole body, helps me to improve my physical condition, distracts me and relaxes me. When I swim, I forget all my problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment