Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2014

Today I will write about the good and bad points of 2014 years.

In general I have had a good year, but I begin for the bat points.
-I have been very sick large part of years; I gave my cold to my family especially to my sister; also, for this reason I couldn't go to the Luis Fonsi concert.
- Because of my studies, I have had little time for to do recreational activities, for example, go to expositions (gastronomic, cultural, technological, etc.), book fairs and to the cinema.


The good points
-This year, went the first time I went on vacation alone, to Maule, near the Talca City.
-In my intermediate practice I knew to people very likeable and responsible with its work.
-I worked as kitchen assistant in Johnson Catering alongside my sister and my friends, besides in the winter vacation I worked as instructor in ant exposition.
-I met again with old friends.
-In the summer I went “life in colors” party with my friends, an electronic party that was performed for the first time in Chile.

On the other hand are, things I did not do; I have not done yet and still I have to do this year are:
-go to ride bicycle to Cerro San Cristobal.
-learn how to cook lasagna and stew.
-Weave a vest to my friend and a cap to my sister.

Finally, the events I would like to highlight is that the present year I get my teacher degree in
pre-school education and elementary education

No comments:

Post a Comment