Saturday, November 22, 2014

My English Language Challenges

This is my final blog’s Entry. So, today I will write about my English Language Challenges

First, the English is very important in my career, because many texts are in this language. For this reason, I would like learn more English, because I read very slowly and I not understand complete the text. I would like read more books in English, especially now that I do my grade seminar.

Because of this, my experience learning English at university has been very difficult, because I know little English and I'm very slow and insecure for write, and talk in English is not easy me. But, the write blog is good idea for my, because the use of blogs helps me to practice my writing about different topics (regarding my profession, my preferences, my future, etc.), also to learning new vocabulary and improve writing. Besides, always I had the help of my teacher and her support and comprehension.

Outside the English class I don’t use much this language, but in these days I using English for listen to music in English, sing it and follow the letter of the song, this help me for improve my pronunciation and recognize vocabulary by means of the audition. The other hand, lately I read some document in English for my grade seminar, document that only exist in English, because not exist investigations in Spanish about some the topics explained in the seminar.


Finally, for improve my English, I would like attend to English class in a Professional Institute and have the time to study this language.

No comments:

Post a Comment