Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My future job

Today, I will write about my future job.

I would like to work in pre-school education teacher, especially with babies (from 3 month until 2 years old), altogether with their fathers and mothers. Because, in this age, is very important the wonk with the family.

I imagine my in a kindergarten or public school located in the south of Chile, for example, Valdivia, Osorno or Puerto Mott City, it have a big playground, orchard, spacious rooms, with lot of material and decorated by children, where children will are the center of everything, where they will are appreciated as people and not as objects, and where they can have the freedom to explore its environment.

I would like work with children in inside the classroom but also in outside it. I could go out on field trips with my students, know new places, public spaces, parks, museums, etc. Because the children learn in every moment, in any time they explore, investigate, observed, acquire new know.

I would like have the possibility of travel in my future job, travel to different countries for I can observe the different education vision, learn new didactic techniques and look for new ideas for my profession.



Finally, I would like in my future job, every day continue learning as by best professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment