Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Experience in the Educational field.

Today I will write about my experience in the Educational field.

In my career we have the possibility of doing practice since first semester and every semester; this allows us to have experience in the field of education since the beginning of the career.

In my fourth year’s career, I have had experience in nursery school, kindergarten and school (as much as private establishment, as public schools), in different levels (nursery school, pre-kindergarten, multigrade pre-school, kindergarten, first grade and second grade) and different methodology (Montessori, Waldorf and traditional education).

In my experiences, I had to deal with different difficulties, for example, the high number of children in the class, the different learning speed, and differences among intellectual levels. Particularly in elementary education, I’ve seen the high level of pressure under the teachers, because the ministry of education and school directors believes that teachers have to teach faster, without thinking about the learning processes. This has been increased by the SIMCE test.

Despite the difficulties, I love it my future work, because (As I said in a previous post), I like working with people, especially with the more little, I like the energy that the children have, their happiness and imaginations and I can see their emotions in their eyes. The children have no fear to say their thoughts, if something bothers them, they demonstrate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment